Almaden Valley Youth Soccer League presents
The 37th annual Almaden Halloween Classic
Competitive Soccer Tournament
October 25 - 26, 2014
Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex, Morgan Hill, California
Accepting both CYSA and US Club Soccer team registrations
BOYS U9 - U13 Copper and Bronze
GIRLS U9 - U13 Copper and Bronze
Team Entry Registration Fee:
Tournament Awards and Spooktacular Contests!
1st place teams will receive team trophy & individual tournament medals plus Halloween Classic sweatshirts!
2nd & 3rd place teams will receive a team trophy & individual medals!
Special awards will be given for
BEST TEAM COSTUME!
Visit link on left for full contest rules & judging guidelines
Please note that standard uniform policies must be adhered to:
► players must have matching uniforms
► players must have unique numbers
- Tournament check-in by team official (coach or team manager) will take place Saturday morning, at least 60 minutes before your first game, at the Headquarter booth at the complex.
- No more Friday night check-in!
- Players are not required to be present for this initial team check-in
- Teams must present the following items for one-time verification by the tournament/site diretor. If the coach or manager is unable to produce these credentials that all games will be forfeited until such time that the team presents the following credentials: no exceptions!
- Signed medical release form (CYSA or US Club) for each player
- Official team roster
- Laminated player passes for each player
- Laminated coaches passes, including asst. coaches
- Up to 3 guest players will be permitted
Please email Tournament Director, Lela Huenergardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 482-8179
If you are interested in refereeing in either of the Almaden Tournaments, please contact the referee assignor at email@example.com
Please include your name, team affiliation, referee grade and comfort level.